Colorado Authors’ League, Inc. is a non-profit organization in compliance with section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code and is incorporated under the laws of the State of Colorado.
Colorado Authors’ League reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time, for any reason without notice. By using the website, You accept the terms and conditions as they appear.
In accessing and using the Colorado Authors’ League website’s content and functions at http://coloradoauthors.org/. You agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions. The term “You” refers to all persons and/or entities accessing the Colorado Authors’ League website for any reason.
1. You are allowed to access the functions and content of the Colorado Authors’ League website for personal use. You may not re-distribute or use the content and functions with or for any commercial enterprise.
2.Colorado Authors’ League does not warrant or guarantee that its Web site will operate error-free or that the site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful devices. If using this website and its content results in the need to service or replace equipment or data, Colorado Authors’ League is not liable for those costs.
3.Colorado Authors’ League website and content are offered “as is” without any warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or appropriateness of the website content, services, security or links. In no event and under no circumstances shall Colorado Authors’ League, those posting to it or third parties mentioned on it be liable for any damages resulting using or the inability to use the website’s functions and content. By accepting these terms You agree not to hold Colorado Authors’ League responsible for any harm resulting from accessing and/or using any information or material on this site. You indemnify Colorado Authors’ League against any third-party claim resulting from Your use of the website’s services, functions and/or security.
4. Colorado Authors’ League is not responsible for the confidentiality of Your passwords and accounts. By accessing the website, You assert You will use Your passwords for their proper and intended purpose.
6. Colorado Authors’ League solicits and posts a variety of content; however, we do not accept responsibility for unsolicited materials.
7. Materials, such as essays and articles posted to the site are copyrighted by the writer and may not be redistributed or reused without the copyright owner’s explicit, written permission.
8.Colorado Authors’ League does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of third-party communications and/or information post here. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by others will be at Your own risk.
9. By submitting content to Colorado Authors’ League website, You grant us binding, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, publish, distribute and communicate the content in whole or part to the public worldwide.
10.Colorado Authors’ League provides links to sites that it does not operated and assumes no responsibility for the functions or content of these third-party sites.
11. Colorado Authors’ League website is protected under United States and international copyright, trademark and other laws. All contents are the property of Colorado Authors’ League or those institutions and individuals supplying content.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate Colorado Authors’ League website security including:
1. Attempting to access data or logging into a server or account without authorization.
2. Attempting to probe, hack or test Colorado Authors’ League system or network for vulnerabilities or breach its security or authentication measures.
3. Attempting to interfere with any user, host or network, or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Breaching the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Police of Colorado Authors’ League website will result in legal actions and may include but not limited to deleting of Your posted information and immediate termination of Your registration with the website.